AFTER SUFFERING A PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, OR FINANCIAL
INJURY DUE TO ANOTHER'S NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL ACTS, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU SECURE A TRUSTED LEGAL ADVOCATE TO WORK FOR YOU.
The majority of personal injury cases are settled without ever going to trial, however Jones Legal is trial-ready for any court litigation that may be necessary. At Jones Legal, we are confident in our ability to get our clients the best possible outcomes and compensation for their personal injury matter.
We are here to help. We investigate, discover, document and come prepared to present the most compelling case possible for our clients. We do our homework, and will stand alongside you and fight to get the justice that you deserve. Through use of the legal system, we hold negligent individuals and businesses accountable for their conduct.
When you or a loved one have been harmed or wronged, it is a very emotional and trying time. The right personal injury attorney can make your ordeal less overwhelming. No one will outwork Jones Legal in research, organization, preparation and representing your interests. We genuinely care about the outcome of your case, and will do everything legally possible to deliver a favorable outcome for you. We are not afraid to aggressively advocate for you and work assiduously to ensure that we maximize the amount of compensation our clients receive.
We Empathize With What You Are Going Through
Examples of Personal Injury Matters
Auto Accidents/Motor Vehicle Accidents:
- This type of personal injury is the most common
Slip and Falls:
- This usually occurs on an individual’s or business’ property (e.g., a slip and fall in the grocery store).
- This usually occurs in one’s neighborhood or park when a dog is unsupervised.
- This typically occurs in a nursing home or by someone entrusted to provide care to the elderly.
- This type of claim arises when a poorly designed or defective product (manufacturer defect) causes you harm (e.g., a faulty airbag).
- This type of claim is based on spoken (slander) or written (libel) false communication made against an individual that causes harm to the
- person’s good reputation. A personal ‘opinion’ is not the basis for a defamation claim.
Intentional or Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress:
- Another's wrongful act causes one to suffer emotional distress.
-Medical malpractice is the most common; however, a malpractice claim can be asserted against any professional whose negligence causes
- one some type of physical, financial, or other harm.
Disclaimer: The information and material provided on Jones Legal's website are intended for informational purposes only. They are not intended as legal advice, or intended to establish an attorney/client relationship, and should not be construed as such.